2 replies to this topic

#1 dbachacha

dbachacha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

Hi,

I am trying to restore data from a backup taken with the following configuration on WIndows 2008 64 bit server:

1. CHUNK SIZE: 1000000
2. BULK INSERT: Yes
3. BULK SIZE not specified - default is 1000M for max_packet_Size and net length is 16M on the database server.

The server where I am trying to restore the data from the sql file is running on 32 bit Windows 2008 and also has max_packet_size = 1000M and 16M as the net buffer length.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

#2 ashwin

ashwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

Hello,

Can you please tell your MySQL version(SELECT VERSION()), SQLyog version(Help->About) and connection method(Direct/HTTP/SSH)?
Attach the screenshot of the program window when you get the error. Also, attach the MySQL configuration file (my.ini/my.cnf). You can also create a support ticket by mailing us to support@webyog.com.

Regards,
Ashwin A

#3 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

Try to specify a BULK size. It is the client that runs out of memory - not the server.

Refer: http://www.webyog.co...-and-bulks.html

Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users