Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Dark Theme

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      withersc

Could you implement a dark theme, or make it possible to change the colours of all window elements?

I use visual studio in dark theme, and other development tools also allow black windows etc. Using SQLyog alongside these tools is pretty jarring due to it’s brightness.

I’ve attached a screenshot of visual studio dark theme to help illustrate what I mean.

Hi,

You can design your own theme. Please refere-http://blog.webyog.com/2012/12/04/how-to-personalize-your-sqlyog-theme/

you can give object browser color by -right click in object browser-change object browser color

and many text color and other related settings  are present in tools->preferences->font & editor settings->colors.

We have recently designed new theme to fit SQLyog better in windows 8/10. Here is the post-http://blog.webyog.com/2015/03/26/introducing-sqlyog-12-1-fresh-modern-design/

Hope it helps.

withersc

Hi Abhishek,

I’ve checked out the theme XML. I discovered that you can only alter a few aspects of the application using the xml theme files.

What would be great is if you can change the fore and background colour of all panels (db explorer, query editor etc.) To do this, changes have to be made in the application.

Yes, Theme currently doesn’t supports all the colors. And colors of some part of application can’t be changed at all. In my last post I tried to show you workaround to make SQLyog look darker upto maximum possible extent. We will look into extending existing theme xml so that it can cover every part of SQLyog. 

BTW-SQLyog have options to change colors for db explorer, query tab etc. But of course some tabs like info tab message tab etc can’t be changed.

withersc

That would be great!

Thanks for your prompt replies!

jhob101

+1 for a dark theme!  I get much less eye strain when using applications with darker themes, phpStorm is what I use most frequently.

89Peter

Another +1 for a dark theme! Any news on this?

Fchen
      Participant

Hi everyone, 

+1 for a dark theme, in the time between I created a Visual Studio like theme, but because of some limitations it isn’t dark att all, some windows are missing like table data, query, …

Feel free to improve my theme, would be nice if someone can fix the white lines from the menu bar. 

br Fchen

jvan1703

i like

aplab
      Participant
      aplab
      Participant

dark theme

richard-varno
      Participant

@aplab thank you so much. Tried your bat file and everything works except the left pane. (but still better)

Thanks!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.