Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Does Not Receive Email Alert / Notification

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Does Not Receive Email Alert / Notification

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      yoyobutton

Hi,

I've set SMTP server in mail setting, and it's working fine when I click “Test Settings” button. I would like to know whether the notification is working or not.

I shutdown MySQL server on purpose then the I saw there is a new event. However there is no new email coming to my “Reply-to email” address. Could you please explain to me what did I miss ?

Thank You

Mahesh

SMTP settings applies to MONyog configuration, on top of this you need to configure each server to receive notifications email.

Register/Edit server –> Notification settings tab –> You should specify recipient email addresses separated by comma to whom you want to send notification emails in case there are critical alerts. (Refer attached screenshot)

Mahesh

MONyog uses SMTP server details from “Tools” –> “Mail Settings” make sure it sends “Test Mail” successfully and then give recipient email-id(s) for a registered server, save it and restart this server, recipient should get an alert mail.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Also note that the default setting is not to sent an alert at once. The alert value must be exceed a number of times. You can set this number to “1” if you want to have alerts at once.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.