Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

How Do You Determine The Monyog Version You Are Running?

forums forums Monyog Monyog Deployment How Do You Determine The Monyog Version You Are Running?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JoeGibbs

So I am testing the upgrade from 5.6.4 tp 5.7.2 + the Percona additions and want to know how to determine which version of monyog is the one that is running?

I tried various standard options for getting a help or version screen from the MONyog-bin executable and it either didnt respond or just returned a blank screen.

Standard practice seems to be to provide a way to confirm an executable version string. How do I do that for monyog?

Thanks

Joe Gibbs

JoeGibbs

A follow up update.

I do know that the version string is in the log file. but that doesn’t help me answer the question as to which version the binary is before startup up a monyog instance.

Joe

peterlaursen
      Participant

The MONyog interface displays the version in the upper left corner. 

We will add a –version/-v switch so that you can verify the version from commandline as well.

JoeGibbs

Peter,

The –version switch will be appreciated by those that don’t want to actually start and configure a program to determine the version.

Thanks for the reply.

Joe

shaunalan0
      Participant

informative post really appreciates

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.