• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 priya

priya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

i m student of btech cse final yr wntd to know abt the event venue of off campus of webyog on 17th april kindly any 1 help me plz wid disdis is really imp

#2 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

Could you please write in standard-English and not 'SMS-English'? I am almost not able to understand you. You see requeirement here http://webyog.com/en...s_at_webyog.php "Strong written and spoken English skills are definite requirements along with excellent communication skills."

I do not have any knowledge of such event, but I will ask if somebody else have.

Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

#3 Chirag

Chirag

SQLyog Ultimate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

Priya,

There is no off-campus event on 17th.

Regards,
HR
Webyog, Inc.

#4 priya

priya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

Could you please write in standard-English and not 'SMS-English'? I am almost not able to understand you. You see requeirement here http://webyog.com/en...s_at_webyog.php "Strong written and spoken English skills are definite requirements along with excellent communication skills."

I do not have any knowledge of such event, but I will ask if somebody else have.

Oh .thats very kind of you to answer my query & I surely owe you an apology for using that language,actually I am an college student so not habitual of writing full words or sentences.So,will keep that in mind & thnks for the reply.

#5 priya

priya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

Priya,

There is no off-campus event on 17th.

Regards,
HR
Webyog, Inc.

Hi,
Thnks for replying to my query But I still hv doubt this event is been posted on elitmus site .So,would you please confirm it ,That it is there or not this is the link http://www.elitmus.com/jobs/31327 ,Hope you will reply fast.
regards
priya

#6 Chirag

Chirag

SQLyog Ultimate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

Yes, eLitmus is conducting an exclusive event for us. But the entry to it is at their sole discretion. If your question was if we are conducting walk-in off-campus event, the answer is NO.

#7 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

But if you want to apply for a job, you can just follow the guidelines here: http://webyog.com/en...s_at_webyog.php
Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

#8 priya

priya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:43 AM

Yes, eLitmus is conducting an exclusive event for us. But the entry to it is at their sole discretion. If your question was if we are conducting walk-in off-campus event, the answer is NO.

hi
yeah you got it this is what m asking about.Actually I have been through their test,Thats why i raised the query.Thanks for being so generous to reply me again.

#9 Srivatsa Abhilash

Srivatsa Abhilash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

Respected Chirag Sir, I have attended the recruitment process on 26th of April by direct HR mailing- they have given me a project work (INNO DB PLUG-IN CHECK),I tried it and mailed you inturn. I got invitation for selection process, I took the written test in the company itself, and attended the interview then itself, I am sure that i had done better in Interview. I was interviewed by some Madam, she told me that she would mail me with in a week, but upto now i didnt get any :( , plz plz let me know what ever might be the result, positive or negative. Could you plz check it once and reply me ?? I am waiting for that sir...

My details :

Name : Srivatsa Abhilash,
email id : abhisrivatsa@gmail.com

Thanking you sir..
Faithfully your's
Srivatsa Abhilash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users