Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Your Emails Have Problems.

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Your Emails Have Problems.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      guice

For starters, your trial email is being flagged as spam by Gmail. And not just in a “potential junk-email” kind of way, but in a “Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.” That generally means there is something wrong in your headers, giving the impression of it being forged (at least in my experiences).

And when I tried to send a response to [email protected], Google was kind of enough to inform me the mail server rejected it:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try

550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or

550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at

550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 2si6931435qwi.39 (state 14).

This could be the cause of the email being marked as spam, too (Google does a reverse check on the sender's email).

You might want to get these things resolved – it really hinders your credibility when your support email “does not exist.”

Supratik

Hi,

We really appreciate you for reporting the issue to us.

Quote:
      And when I tried to send a response to [email protected], Google was kind of enough to inform me the mail server rejected it:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try

550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or

550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at

550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.c….py?answer=6596 2si6931435qwi.39 (state 14).

The mail failed to deliver because we do not have any email account with name [email protected] in our organization, instead we use [email protected].

Quote:
      This could be the cause of the email being marked as spam, too (Google does a reverse check on the sender's email).

We do have Reverse DNS configured for our domain webyog.com.

We would greatly appreciate if you can post the original content of the email (“show original”) in a text file. (Refer to the screenshot: attached)

Warm Regards

Supratik

peterlaursen
      Participant

Support@…. account was used years back.  I think it is now more than 2 years that this account was dropped.  We dropped it as it was re-placed by our web-based support ticket system as our organisation had grown.

Please do not use mail for reporting support issues. Write in Forums or create a support ticket.  We can agree to continue with mail if practical – but most often a web-based system in more practical as coordinating a handful of persons (forwarding mails, categorizing/labelling mails) here when using mails is error-prone and unnecessarily time consuming.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.