Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Yahoo Backup Files

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Yahoo Backup Files

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

i've done a backup of a database on yahoo. it is a wordpress database i am backing up.

however i do not see an sql file type. instead i see an archive which when uncompressed has four directories

mysql

site

web

yahoo_site_admin

the mysql directory has frm files, MYD, MYI files etc.

the site directory contains similar files, but with wp_ prefixes

such as wp_commentmeta.frm or wp_links.MYI files

the web directory also contains files with wp_prefixes as well…

however there is nothing in there that would allow me to import them, as far as i can tell.

unless there is a secret import button i haven't seen…

i will presume there is a way to convert these files to something readable and useful?

suggestions welcome.

thanks in advance

on another front, this site was exposed to some sort of malware and i am trying to fix it, so if i cannot get at the data in the site, i would have to figure out another way, such as a total redo.

packersmith34
      Participant

To migrate the data from Yahoo Mail to Office 365 you need to save your yahoo mailbox data into PST format which can be easily imported into Office 365 account. For the THIS user there is an option from which they can download the data from Yahoo Mailbox to local drive in PST format.

williamjohn32k
      Participant

Try third party utility that can convert and export all mailboxes items from yahoo to local hard drive. I advise you this
      Gaintools Cloud Backup Software, this software will help you to take all emails backup from Yahoo to multiple file extensions like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX.

okellyjones322
      Participant

Some tools are available in the market; you can search on the internet. The best is it, that’s why I recommend you
      Yahoo to PST Backup tool. Go ahead and give a chance to it:-http://www.yahoo.topstconverter.com/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.