Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Where Is The Option To Display Column Names

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Where Is The Option To Display Column Names

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      zzapper

Hi,

Where is this option?

thanx

CalEvans
      zzapper wrote on Jan 18 2006, 06:13 PM:
      Hi,

Where is this option?

thanx

[post=”8511″]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hi,

Not sure if this is what oyu mean but try Tools->Preferences

The first option on General Preferences might be what you are looking for.

=C=

peterlaursen
      Participant

Probably somewhere in the Antarctic Territory, I guess! I have been looking all over Denmark but did not find it here! 😀

I don't understand you question! Could you explain somewhat more in detail, or maybe provide a screenshot that illustrates this?

It is not the 'Truncate Column Headers …' option in 'tools .. preferences' that you are looking for?

Personally I would would like too more user configurations/settings for the data display (it makes a BIG difference if you are working on a 800*600 or a 2000*1600 screen!). With the embedded database that will be introduced with SQLyog 5.1 that also should be possible! But not high-priority right now!

zzapper
      peterlaursen wrote on Jan 18 2006, 06:26 PM:
      Probably somewhere in the Antarctic Territory, I guess!  I have been looking all over Denmark but did not find it here! 😀

I don't understand you question! Could you explain somewhat more in detail, or maybe provide a screenshot that illustrates this?

It is not the 'Truncate Column Headers …' option in 'tools .. preferences' that you are looking for?

Personally I would would like too more user configurations/settings for the data display (it makes a BIG difference if you are working on a 800*600 or a 2000*1600 screen!).  With the embedded database that will be introduced with SQLyog 5.1 that also should be possible!  But not high-priority right now!

[post=”8513″]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

PL

I just had a day when I could not see for looking yes

“Truncate Column Headers To Maximum Data Size” was the baby I was looking for.

I would like to see this option as a toggle in the display panel

Cheers to all Yoggers!

:ph34r:

peterlaursen
      Participant

You are always welcome to give me an opportunity to launch a bad joke! 😉

zzapper
      peterlaursen wrote on Jan 18 2006, 07:22 PM:
      You are always welcome to give me an opportunity to launch a bad joke!  😉

[post=”8515″]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Knock Knock

Who's There?

Snow

Snow Who?

Snowbody!!

BTW you might as will pin this thread as loads of Yoggers will be looking for this option

peterlaursen
      Participant

You are right – this question has been asked and answered at least a dozen of times.

But I look forward to the day where you can adjust column widths in DATA-pane and close the program – and it will remember next time you open that table!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.