Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

When Only One Connection Tab, Its X Close Box Is Inactive

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests When Only One Connection Tab, Its X Close Box Is Inactive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      smine
      Participant

in SQLyog 8.5 GA Ultimate, when there is only one connection tab, its X close box is inactive. perhaps that is by design, but i would have expected it to close the connection as it does when there are multiple connection tabs.

Shalmali
      Quote:
      perhaps that is by design,

— Yes!

We have added this to our tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1403

We have scheduled it for 8.6 Release.

~Shalmali

DAE51D
      'smine' wrote on '24:

in SQLyog 8.5 GA Ultimate, when there is only one connection tab, its X close box is inactive. perhaps that is by design, but i would have expected it to close the connection as it does when there are multiple connection tabs.

+1

I noticed this too. I could see it being “by design”, but I'd prefer if I didn't have to open another connection, just to close this one. I have several servers I connect to and sometimes when my head isn't on right, I choose the wrong one when I start up SQLYog and would like to go, “oops, let me close that and get the right one”. as it stands, I have to go, “Ooops, let me load the right one and remember to switch tabs and close the wrong one before I accidentally execute my query in the wrong window”.

Khushboo

Hi,

We have released 8.6 Beta1 with this feature.

“A connection tab/window can now be closed even if there is only one connection”

Please refer to:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2010/07/20/sqlyog-mysql-gui-8-6-beta1-released/

Thanks & Regards,

Khushboo

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.