Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

What Ever Happened To The 'holiday Giveaway?

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments What Ever Happened To The 'holiday Giveaway?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nick Mott

hi,

what ever happened to the Webyog Holiday Giveaway??

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2009/12/14/webyog-holiday-giveaway-2-amazon-kindles/

the blog post said that “We’ll choose the winners by searching Twitter for “SQLyog” and “MONyog” among followers. Please send in your entries by 31st Dec 09, 23:59 PST. We will announce the winners in our blog in 1st week of Jan, 2010.”

1st week Jan come and gone, no news of results!

motty

Chirag

Nick,

I got busy with our new product MailBrowser. I was so excited with it that I sidelined everything else. I apologize for that. I've shortlisted the tweets, should announce the winners in couple of days.

BTW, give MailBrowser a spin. Its a great way to manage your Gmail contacts & attachments.

Regards,

Chirag

Nick Mott

thanks 🙂

'Chirag' wrote on '11:

BTW, give MailBrowser a spin. Its a great way to manage your Gmail contacts & attachments.

wow MB looks great! I like the idea of it integrating with gmail as a desktop app. I think you are right about the dangers of entrusting our cloud credentials to other 3rd parties!

Nick

marcm

Quick feedback regarding this Mailbrowser. I tried watching your 5 minute video and the narrator's voice is both speaking too quickly and edited together too quickly. I find it more annoying than a commercial on TV. I couldn't finish the video because of this. Perhaps a slower more friendly approach would be more appealing. Maybe others won't mind it but I do and I just wanted to let you know because for every one there could be many…

Good luck with it.

peterlaursen
      Participant

For detailed discussion about MailBrowser please go here:

http://community.mailbrowser.com/

I will ask Chirag to conclude on the giveaway …

Chirag
      'Nick wrote on '11:

thanks 🙂

wow MB looks great! I like the idea of it integrating with gmail as a desktop app. I think you are right about the dangers of entrusting our cloud credentials to other 3rd parties!

Nick

Glad that you liked it.

The Amazon Kindle winners are announced here.

Chirag
      'marcm' wrote on '13:

Quick feedback regarding this Mailbrowser. I tried watching your 5 minute video and the narrator's voice is both speaking too quickly and edited together too quickly. I find it more annoying than a commercial on TV. I couldn't finish the video because of this. Perhaps a slower more friendly approach would be more appealing. Maybe others won't mind it but I do and I just wanted to let you know because for every one there could be many…

Good luck with it.

Thanks for your feedback. We rushed a bit to get the play-time under 5 minutes & at the same time showcase all important features. Nevertheless try the product. Its already turning out to be a must-have Gmail accessory of twenty-ten.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.