Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

View Databases Used?

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog View Databases Used?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      andrewteg
      Participant

I’m new to MONyog and just on the trial for now so please forgive me if I missed something obvious.

Basically, we are trying to figure out what databases are being used and not over different time periods and analyze the query load different databases are causing.

Is there any way to get a report over time of database access and usage with MONyog?

Our goal is to (1) see which are causing the most load and (2) make sure some databases that were migrated to a different server are not being accessed anymore.

Thanks,

Andrew

pankajk1608

Hello,

MONyog has this ‘Real Time’ feature using which you can see the databases which are being used and how much load it is causing.To view this

1.Go in the Real Time section.

2.Select the server from the drop down menu then select new session and then hit start button.

3.After this,click onto the databases tab,and it will show you the databases being currently used and how much load they are causing.

Regards,

Pankaj

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.