Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Very Long Lines Mess Up The Edior

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Very Long Lines Mess Up The Edior

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

A very long line in the editor portion of the query tab doesn't work correctly.

Paste the query in the attached file into the editor, all on a single line. Position the cursor at the beginning of the line then press the end key to move to the end of the line. Several of the same line are visible when there should only be one.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please go to tools .. preferences and enable 'word wrap'

Mitch
      Participant

That gets around the problem but I think if word wrap is off, that the behavior I described above should not occur.

peterlaursen
      Participant

I cannot reproduce what you describe with version 8.81 ULTIMATE. I press 'End' key and the cursor moves to the end of line (after ” ; “).

Mitch
      Participant

It is very repeatable for me.

Forgot to mention that I am running under WINE Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit.

A screen shot is attached. There is only a single line in the editor, but 2 show up.

peterlaursen
      Participant

For me (on WIn 7) an additional line does not show up. Please see image.

[attachment=1541:oneline.jpg]

We will need to check this on Wine on Monday. Please tell your SQLyog version and Wine version (shell> “wine –version”).

Ubuntu 10.04 had several issues with Wine of which most are fixed in Ubuntu 10.10. If this is specific for Ubuntu 10.04 and not other Linux distro's I guess we will not fix (unless of course that code review finds a bug in our code). Anyway we will have to check it. I do not have this particular environment here so you will have to wait till after the weekend.

ashwin

Hi,

We have reproduced this issue at our end. We will check this issue and update.

Thanks for reporting.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.