Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Very Heavy Disk Activity When Running Sqlyog

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Very Heavy Disk Activity When Running Sqlyog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tom.bodley

Hi,

When running SQLYog I see very heavy disk activity from the SQLYog.exe process (between 2 and 5 MB/s). Procmon shows me it’s writing to the connection restore file (C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocalSQLyogconnrestore.db) constantly. I have 14 query tabs open across 8 different connections – I’m guessing this is an acceptable amount, have you any idea why the IO is so high? It’s probably worth mentioning I’m not running any queries in any of the query tabs, it’s been idle for half an hour now and the process is writing 2MB/s to disk.

I have a restore point set so I don’t need the connection restore file – would it be possible to turn off the auto-saving to connrestore?

Thanks,

Tom

peterlaursen
      Participant

Pleae tell your SQLyog version. And please refer 12.15 release notes http://blog.webyog.com/2015/10/07/sqlyog-mysql-gui-12-15-released/ “SQLyog updated connrestore.db file even when there were no changes in the current session. This is now fixed.”

tom.bodley

Thanks Peter, I was running 12.11 – upgrading to 12.18 has fixed it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.