Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

V8.7 Beta 3

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog BETA Discussions V8.7 Beta 3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Scott Minor

After installing and registering SQLyog v8.7 beta 3, I had to registered the next time I started it.

I am running Windows 7 Enterprise and have limited access. To install anything I must use elevated privileges, but run the software as my user.

When I run the application with elevated privileges it saw that the application was registered.

Is the registration going to the wrong branch of the registry?

peterlaursen
      Participant

Should not be.  There is no change in registration logic and storage.  

Does this registration request happen every time you start the program or only first time.  If only the latter please report back if you get same issue with next update.

I do not have a Win7 Enterprise here – but no such issue on Ultimate or Home Premium.

Scott Minor

The application was installed as the ADMINISTRATOR but when it starts the first time I have re-registered the software for each user.

'Scott wrote:

After installing and registering SQLyog v8.7 beta 3, I had to registered the next time I started it.

I am running Windows 7 Enterprise and have limited access. To install anything I must use elevated privileges, but run the software as my user.

When I run the application with elevated privileges it saw that the application was registered.

Is the registration going to the wrong branch of the registry?

peterlaursen
      Participant

That is by design and it always was like that. License is per user. It is named a “5-user license” for instance. 

Ticephege

The Beta install works well and the vender catalogs with the jobs went well. Now just need the rest of my set up from 15.1 , like company info, labor, glass table, ect ect. That took a lot of work to get set up right.

peterlaursen
      Participant

@Ticephege ..

Can you please explain the meaning of your post. I don't find it relevant here. How is this related to what Scots posted?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.