Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Using Monitors/advisors

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Using Monitors/advisors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Amir Cicak

Hi,

When I click on Monitors/Advisors I get this error:

TypeError: value has no properties, Counter: InnoDB – Others — InnoDB tablespace automatically expands?

I tried it with 3 MySql servers all report same error. I want to monitor replication, 2 of them are slaves and one master.

Thanks,

A.Cicak

Shalmali

Hi Amir,

Could you please tell the MONyog version in which you are getting the error?

Also, the MySQL server versions?

– Shalmali

'Amir wrote:

Hi,

When I click on Monitors/Advisors I get this error:

TypeError: value has no properties, Counter: InnoDB – Others — InnoDB tablespace automatically expands?

I tried it with 3 MySql servers all report same error. I want to monitor replication, 2 of them are slaves and one master.

Thanks,

A.Cicak

Shalmali

Amir,

I did a little check and I figured out that while customizing the counter, if the JavaScript is incorrect, then this error is thrown. Could you please double check and let us know if you have tried to customize it? You can find all the customized Monitors/advisors under Tools->Customization.

Thanks!

Amir Cicak
      'Shalmali' wrote:

Amir,

I did a little check and I figured out that while customizing the counter, if the JavaScript is incorrect, then this error is thrown. Could you please double check and let us know if you have tried to customize it? You can find all the customized Monitors/advisors under Tools->Customization.

Thanks!

Hi, I did not customize anything, this is fresh install of Monyog. This is what I get in Tools->Customization: There are no conflicts/changes to display at this time

Monyog version: 4.2

MySql versions: 5.5

This is what I found in error log:

populatemysql.cpp(1395) ErrCode:-1 ErrMsg:InitMySQLErrorLog: Unable to open MySQL error log

srcymysql.cpp(420) ErrCode:1286 ErrMsg:Unknown storage engine 'INNODB'

populatemysql.cpp(674) ErrCode:-1 ErrMsg:ExecuteMySQLQuery: Query execution failed

Thanks,

A.Cicak

Mahesh

I have check against MySQL server v5.5.11

I think we should go ahead with screen sharing session, Please tell which timezone you are in and convinient time to have it ?

For privacy please send us mail at [email protected] mentioning the problem, we will continue conversation in ticket system.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.