Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

User Manager In 8.6

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments User Manager In 8.6

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Is there a way to revert back to the “old” user manager?

In the old user manager it way a bit easier to do larger scale permissions updates for one user (by just checking the boxes for multiple tables and clicking Apply once).

Now you have to go from table to table. The order of the options being alphabetical seems logical but in the past having them in order or importance was just a bit more logical.

I really like sqlyog and I use it every day, and I really like the constant improvements. I just do not like this one. That is why I was wondering is there is a (hidden) option to revert back to the old user manager.

Thanks

peterlaursen
      Participant

There is no option to 'revert'.

There could be an option to select multiple tables (SHITF+CLICK, CTRL+CLICK) in the object tree.  Let us discuss what we can do.

vishal.pr

Hi Henny van Esch,

We discussed about this and added the report in our issue tracker as a usability enhancement. Please refer to http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1573

But, currently we are all booked for the next major release. So please don't expect this to be done in the next two or three months.

Thank you

Vishal P.R

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.