Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

User Defined Report

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog User Defined Report

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      phanee

Hi Team,

Can we generate as user defined report for the servers added in Monyog with some important parameters based on my requirements and send them to my email to everyday such that i will get  a report of all my servers everyday.?

I want to understand the possiblity of it from MONyog and how do i create that?

Any suggestions/help?

pankajk1608

Hello,

MONyog can send you mail for different parameters of your MySQL server,depending on how you have configured the notification/alert settings for those in MONyog,however,MONyog cannot send you a consolidated report containing the parameters.You can set up alert values for the different counters and you will get the alerts separately for those.

You can have the consolidated report containing the values for all the counters by using “Export as CSV” option manually.You can use “Export as CSV” from the drop down list of each server to get the different values for your server at any given point of time at one place.

Click on ‘Monitors’ ->click on the arrow beside server’s name(a downward pointing arrow) -> Select “Export as CSV” from the drop down menu->the file will download.

You will get a CSV file containig the current values of all the counters.

Regards

Pankaj

Team MONyog.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.