Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Use Ctrl+W To Close A Connection Tab

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Use Ctrl+W To Close A Connection Tab

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      larsen
      Participant

Hi,

I think it´s a de-facto standard that Ctrl+W closes the active tab and therefore I´d like to see this in SQLyog, too.

I know that this shortcut is already taken by the DB sync wizard but as most other powertools use “Ctrl+Alt+…” I think it should be no problem to change this.

Also, Ctrl+Shift+W could be used to close a SQL tab (if that shortcut has no other standard meaning).

Lars

Khushboo

Hi Larsen,

Quote:
      I think it´s a de-facto standard that Ctrl+W closes the active tab and therefore I´d like to see this in SQLyog, too.

We have already scheduled this feature for our next release 8.6.

“Ctrl + W” will be used as a shortcut to close the connection tab and shortcut for Database Synchronization Wizard will be changed to “Ctrl+Alt+W”.

Please refer to:

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=950

Quote:
      Also, Ctrl+Shift+W could be used to close a SQL tab (if that shortcut has no other standard meaning).

You can use shorcut “Alt+L” for closing Query tabs.

Thank You.

Regards,

Khushboo

larsen
      Participant

Hi Khushboo,

thx a lot =)

Khushboo

Hi Larsen,

We have released SQLyog 8.52 GA with this feature.

“Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+W now closes the current connection tab. Keyboard shortcut for the Database Synchronization tool has been changed to Ctrl+Alt+W.”

Please refer to:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2010/06/29/sqlyog-mysql-gui-8-52-released/

Thank You.

Regards,

Khushboo

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.