Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Underscore In Field Name Breaks Auto-Complete

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Underscore In Field Name Breaks Auto-Complete

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kybert

V10.41

Create a table and add fields that contain underscores. My table name also has underscores, not sure if this effects the problem.

table: shop_ba_basket

Fields:

ba_id

ba_decs

pa_id

pr_id

When i type this:

SELECT * FROM shop_ba_basket WHERE pa_ <--- auto-complete gives up here If you dont invoke with CTRL+SPACE it works as expected (after about 5 seconds when the autocomplete is shown !!) Table names invoked with CTRL+SPACE after the FROM keyword work correctly if they contain underscores. I thought this version was supposed to speed up autocomplete? I can type complete queries before it pops up, hence having to use CTRL+SPACE.

shubh

Hi,

We are looking into this. Issue is reproducible for some cases. We have added issue here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1885

Please confirm, do you have some tables/columns beginning with space.

Regards,

Shubhansh

kybert

All my tables and columns have underscores in them.

Thanks for looking into this.

shubh

Hi,

We are not able to reproduce the case when DB objects don't have spaces in their names. It will be really helpful, if you could provide us structure of your database (for table names and column names) by simply sending mail with file attached to [email protected]

You can export structure by using SQLdump utility in SQLyog and selecting “structure only” option. Please refer screen-shot.

kybert

None of my tables or fields have spaces in them, only underscores _

I'll send a dump.

shubh

Hi,

Issue is fixed in v10.5 Beta1. Please refer our release blog: http://blog.webyog.com/2012/11/30/sqlyog-mysql-gui-10-5-beta-1-released/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.