Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Unable To Launch Sqlyog Ultimate

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Unable To Launch Sqlyog Ultimate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mirlynn

I was building a query using the query builder when SQLyog suddenly shut down with an error message saying “Not enough memory, application terminated.” I have 16GB of RAM in the machine running the app and there was only 6GB in use when it crashed.

I rebooted the computer first. Then, when I try to restart SQLyog, a box pops up saying “Restoring session” and then proceeds to crash again with the “Not enough memory” error. At this point, I am unable to even open the application as it appears to be stuck in a loop it can’t get out of. 

Does anyone know a how to resolve the issue? Is there any way to clean out the session information so I can start over and escape the loop?

I have attached a screen capture of the error message along with my task manager to show the current resource utilization at the time of the error.

Thanks in advance.

Sibin A S

Hello Mirlynn,

Can you please tell us your SQLyog version? We have fixed an issue regarding memory leak as well as a crash in Session restore when writing a restore point in SQLyog v12.17. 

The session details are stored in the “connrestore.db” file.  Please note, by clearing the session details, you will loose all the unsaved data. You can clear the session details by deleting the file “connrestore.db” from the filepath “C:UsersAppDataRoamingSQLyog“.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.