Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Tunneling Error

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Tunneling Error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      adiulici01

Hello,

I use SQLYog for a while now, and it has been great, but, suddenly yesterday it started giving me an error:

“Error no. 10

HTTP Error. Could not connect to the tunneling URL”

Everything worked fine until now, with the exact same settings! I tried on every connection I have, the same happens!

Any ideas?

sathish

Could you please tell if you can “connect to the tunnelling URL” with a web browser? And of course double-check that the URL/path in SQLyog HTTP-tab is correct.

adiulici01

Hi,

I can connect with a web browser to the tunneling URL and I triple checked the path, making sure it doesn't have any redirection or something. It was working perfectly fine with the same path the other days (for a few months now). On all my predefined connections happens the same even though I didn't change anything.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Do all “predefined connections” point to same server or provider? Maybe settings could have changed on the server or network without your knowledge? Such as a software upgrade of some kind there. Can you totally exclude this possibility?

Also maybe some 'security software' upgrade could have happened in the background on your system. Please try to turn off what you have temporarily. What do you have BTW?

Also please confirm that you have not upgraded SQLyog? If you have you may need to tell your firewall once more to allow access for SQLyog.exe and SJA.exe.

adiulici01

The connections point to different servers, same thing on all of them. My security software is Windows Defender (on a Windows 8 machine).

Both SQLyog and SJA.exe are in my firewall allow access list (I checked them right now)

adiulici01

The warning is thrown before even trying to connect. Right in the moment when I press connect or test connection, this warning message is displayed.

sathish

Hello,

It would be good if we can have a shared session as it would help us resolve the issue quickly. Could you please create a private ticket by sending a mail to [email protected].

Regards,

Sathish

adiulici01

Hello,

I found the problem finally. I don't know why it behaved like this, but now it works.

I deactivated IPv6 on my network card and SQLYog now connects with no problem.

Thank you for your help

MatthewRa

Same thing happens to me now, Error 10 – no changes made – suddenly stopped working – symptoms EXACTLY as above

i rebooted, I disabled the 3 IPV6 settings I could find on properties on LAN card…

It still does not work – Help!!

WEBYOG – you have to fix this!

Jan.S

Hi,

Please create a ticket by sending an email to [email protected] so that we can help fix your issue.

Regards,

Janani

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.