Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Trouble Connecting To 5.1.18

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Trouble Connecting To 5.1.18

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul Blazek

I am monitoring 8 MySQL servers, 6 on 5.1.17 and 2 on 5.1.18. In the Dashboard and Show All displays, the two 5.1.18 servers are unavailable, yet if I edit the server registration and click Test Connection, it works. Any ideas?

Manoj

hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Plz try to add (not EDIT)one/two more connections to the same 5.1.18 and check whether it is showing correctly. We had similar internal reports and we are working on this issue.

Paul Blazek

Hi Manoj,

I tried adding more connections to the same server(s) – same result. If I click the 'test connection' buttons the connection works, but the monitoring does not. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help diagnose the problem.

Hello,

We got the problem. Basically the source of this problem is a bug with MySQL(version 5.1.18).

At least two status variables are repeated when executing 'SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES'.

For details of this bug please check:-

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=28580

Now in this MONyog BETA version we are not handling such exceptions. Though probably we will fix this in our next beta release.

Obviously such exceptions will be taken care of when MONyog is released finally.

So basically you have to wait for either of the following two events:-

1. MySQL fixes this bug.

or

2. We fix this in our next release.

Thanks again for reporting this issue.

Sabyasachi

Webyog

peterlaursen
      Participant

Also 6.0.2 has this bug!

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=30837

@Sabya: do we handle that now?

Manoj

This issue is fixed in MONyog 1.1 development tree. Now MONyog will take care this situation.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.