Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Time For "exec" And "total" Should Differ

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Time For "exec" And "total" Should Differ

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      larsen
      Participant

Hi,

using SQLyog community 8.6 Beta 2. I have multiple SQL statements in one editor. Each statement ends with a semicolon.

When I run all statements, the time for “exec” is always the same as for “total”.

So, “total” seems to be the time for only the current/last statement (as it is also the case for “exec”).

Why doesn´t “total” give the total execution time of all statements that have been executed?

Lars

peterlaursen
      Participant

It displays info for the last statement executed according to this: 

http://www.webyog.co…g-gives-me.html

Execute one query at a time if you want this info for each.

(but let me consider if the FAQ should mention this)

larsen
      Participant
      'peterlaursen' wrote on '27:

Execute one query at a time if you want this info for each.

Ok, I understand, but I was rather looking for info about the total time regarding _all_ statements. I guess this is more useful when executing multiple statements.

Perhaps it could be implemented this way? –> When clicking on the total time, the displayed time toggles between total (last statement) and total (all statements). Could also be done for the execution time. And just to make it clear: “all” is only when executing multiple statements at once, _not_ cumulated over time since SQLyog was started.

What do you think about it?

Lars

nithin

It has been added to our issue tracker

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1425

The Statusbar can show aggregate of all queries.

Time info for individual queries can get from Message tab

larsen
      Participant

thx =)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.