Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

the verticale bas problem

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests the verticale bas problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      lmch

It may be a bug. horizontal bar can be display fully when not in full window model.

regards,

Ritesh

It will be very helpful if you could attach a screenshot of SQLyog when the above happens.

lmch

how to post the images?

lmch

Ritesh

You will find File Attachments… option ( just below the Post Icon ). Use the option to upload your image.

lmch

see attached for images.

By the way, I think the sql editor has some problem, as I have around 40 sql sentence to edit. and when I move around in the sql editor, it is very slow. I try mysql control center, it is like in a normal notepad editor.

regards,

lmch

lmch

I am afraid this problem still not yet fix in some case, in the full window case it is ok, but see attached picture for other case.

regards,

gstarrett

I am seeing this too. It looks straight away just like a bug in the form_resize event (if this was open source in a lang I use I'd try patching it, but alas…. hint hint…).

To reproduce:

–Open maximized. note everything looks proper, the results|messages|objects|history panel is sized correctly.

–Click the MDI client restore button. The MDI child is now a window floating within the MDI parent. Note the results|messages|objects|history panel has NOT resized properly, but the other two panels have. It seems there is some sort of resizing code affecting that results panel because the scrollbar range seems to be updating, just not the size of the panel itself.

–Maximize the client window. Restore the parent, make it a small window. NOW restore the client window and THEN maximize the parent. You see now that the child results panel is sized too small.

Looks like you are checking the parent window size for the results|messages|objects|history panel, or just neglecting to resize it when not maximized. It also appears as though the resize code is not firing when the client window is restored, because it does do *something* when resized and small, but still not correct.

Note that when the parent is not maximized but the child IS, everything looks correct. It is only when the child is not maximized that there is an issue.

Thanks for the EXCELLENT and highly useful program!!

Glen Starrett

Ritesh

Thanks for the help 😀

We really appreciate it.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.