Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

The Current Crash Issue …

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog BETA Discussions The Current Crash Issue …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      peterlaursen
      Participant

I don't know if this additional info is useful.

I tried to install the most recent builds in WINE 0.9.12 on SuSE 10. They all install (5.1, 5.11 and 5.12 BETA2) as the 5.1 BETAs did.

When running 5.12 BETA2 it displays two message boxes at start-up: “Error in CreateFavFolder” & “Error in AddMenu”

I can click OK to those and the program starts

Trying to acces the favorites feature the message box appears: “Error in SelItemPath” — and after then SQLyog and the whole WINE proces hangs. Clicking 'OK has no effect here.

No such issue with either 5.1 BETA6, 5.1 FINAL and 5.11 on this system.

@Ritesh

Did you intentionally change the way the favorites folder is adressed? Or it it just 'out of control' at the moment what happens here?

Ritesh

This message were intentionally put in the BETA by me to get more debug info on the crash. It will be removed from the next BETA as we now know the issue for the crash.

But worthy to know is that if those errors are coming, probably the Favorites option dont work in Suse. Once I release 5.12 BETA 2, probably you can then test it out.

peterlaursen
      Participant

“probably the Favorites option dont work in Suse”

The favorites feature work fine on WINE/SuSE 10 here on all the 5.1.x versions that I tried except 5.12 Beta2 (that includes all 5.1 betas and RC's, 5.1 Final and 5.11)

peterlaursen
      Participant

Beta 3 on WINE.

Beta3 on WINE has the same issue as BETA2. However I installed to /home/peter/programs/SQLyog (as I have been doing with all previous YOGs since 5.0. It cannot create the favorites as /home/peter/.wine/drive_c/SQLyog/favorites . All version from 5.0 to 5.12 beta1 could.

If I instal to /home/peter/.wine/drive_C/Program Files/SQLyog there is no issue. The favorite folder is created in /home/peter/SQLyog/favorites succesfully. And program works in every expect for the CTRL+ENTER and CTRL+SPACE functionalites of 'autocomplete'. No change in that.

Did you change the syntax of the folder in the installation script? I have difficulties in explaining this any other way! I don't think I have updated WINE in beteeen. But it is no issue then – it just has to be documented.

Ritesh

Hmmm….

I will be back in India on 2nd. Will take it up on 3rd or 4th.

peterlaursen
      Participant

I wrote “Did you change the syntax of the folder in the installation script?”

But actually the 'favorites' is not created by the installation script but by the executable itself. So it must be in there!

Ritesh
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.