Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Thank you thank you thank you!

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Thank you thank you thank you!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      webRat

*deletes MySQL-Front and MyCC off his machine!*

FINALLY! 😀 😀

Anonymous

No I wont just delete my old SQLCC and the rest….I need them to remind me the difference of SQLyog and them.

I am so so please with this new version. Good work! 🙂

Keep it up

Anonymous

Bloody marvellous – thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Just another… Thank You!! 😀

Got recommended by a nice guy from the MySQL list. Great piece of software!

Anonymous

I'd just like to add my thanks for this great piece of software, you've genuinely improved my life! 🙂

Anonymous

Fantastic product. I use TOAD at work, and I've yet to find something in TOAD that isn't just as easy or easier in this product. I'm very impressed.

Cheers,

Al

Anonymous

This is a superb product, thank you very much.

Anonymous

You have done a superb job. SQLyog's interface and functionality is light-years ahead of the other GUIs I've tried. Thank you!

Anonymous

Absolutely superb. After the demise of MySQL-Front with no notice, I thought I'd be tied to phpMyAdmin for the rest of my life. Thank you folks so much 😀 It has made a massive difference to my MySQL experience. I thought the interface was quirky at first, but I realised that it was MySQL-Front that was quirky. Your tool is very intuitive, and I love it! Already recommended it to 4 of my friends.

😉

I look forward to following the development of this.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.