Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Terminated Abruptly

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Terminated Abruptly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      groundup

I am looking at a graph that displays attempts, refused, and terminated abruptly. What does terminated abruptly come from? What errors are creating this graph and are there any common things I can do to fix or find the issue?

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please elaborate the context. What graph? In Dashboard page or elsewhere? What is the program/MONyog version? And the MySQL version? Could you post a screenshot maybe so we can see it exactly as it is?

As long as we do not understand exactly what happens and where we cannot possibly comment or help.

peterlaursen
      Participant

OK .. I understadn now. Your are referrring to Dahsboard graph on connections.

“Terminated abruptly” could by a connection killed by another connection or by the server. Connection was not closed gracefully and did nto time out.

groundup

Peter, yes.

Is that based on any MySQL numbers that I can actually see? What does MONyog use to create that graph?

Thanks

peterlaursen
      Participant

MONyog executes SHOW GLOBAL STATUS. The change of status variable “Aborted_clients” between samples is what the Dashboard graph displays here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.