Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Table Diagnostic

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Table Diagnostic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      shadaddy

I just recently updated mysql from version 3.23.51 to 4.0.10. I opened up SQLyog and tried to do a table diagnostic and received the following error:

Error No. 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the

right syntax to use near 'type=Extended' at line 1.

CalEvans

Did the History window show the actual query being issued? If so, please post it so we can see it.

=C=

shadaddy

History window for table diagnostic type=extended

[10:19:56 AM][ 0 ms] show tables from `Carbon`

[10:19:59 AM][ 0 ms] check table `Carbon`.`vibratortable`, `Carbon`.`sodiumfractionstable`, `Carbon`.`sodiumbuttcrushertable`, `Carbon`.`rejecttable`, `Carbon`.`pittable`, `Carbon`.`pitchtable`, `Carbon`.`passgen`, `Carbon`.`oxytable`, `Carbon`.`liquidgraphitetable`, `Carbon`.`grndaystable`, `Carbon`.`greensievetable`, `Carbon`.`greendensitytable`, `Carbon`.`greendensityentrytable`, `Carbon`.`gascontable`, `Carbon`.`fluehistorytable`, `Carbon`.`fluehistoryinttable`, `Carbon`.`fluehistoryexttable`, `Carbon`.`fluehistory_fluhis`, `Carbon`.`fluehistory_flueint`, `Carbon`.`fluehistory_flueext`, `Carbon`.`coretechtable`, `Carbon`.`coredataentrytable`, `Carbon`.`castirontable`, `Carbon`.`carriertable`, `Carbon`.`butttable`, `Carbon`.`bakedscrapentrytable`, `Carbon`.`bakedensitytable`, `Carbon`.`bakedensityentrytable`, `Carbon`.`anod_hdl_table` type=Extended

shadaddy
      CalEvans wrote on Feb 6 2003, 07:16 PM:
      Can you paste the check statement into the mysql command line tool on the server? Does it work?

Can you cehck 1 or 2 tables instead of all of them? Does it work?

=C=

Tried pasting into the command line tool. Same error.

Tried just one table. Same error.

CalEvans

What's your tabletype?

Ritesh

I have forwarded it to the development team and they are working on it. Probably we will come out with a solution soon.

It will be very helpful, if you write the SQL yourself instead of using the GUI of SQLyog. If your table diagnostic SQL works then check out the difference between your Query and the one generated by SQLyog.

shadaddy

All tables are MyISAM. This problem did not occurr until I upgraded MySQL.

CalEvans

Dunno.

The 4.0.10 manual does not list any changes to check table. type=extended is still listed as a valid command.

2 more things to check.

Can you paste the check statement into the mysql command line tool on the server? Does it work?

Can you cehck 1 or 2 tables instead of all of them? Does it work?

=C=

Ritesh

Seems, the working of some SQL commands has changed in MySQL 4.01 😉

shadaddy

Thanks for all the help. Just as a final note, I ran the following query from yog:

check table `Carbon`.`vibratortable` extended

And that worked. Also tried it from php. Seemed to work there as well.

But still the built in tools, table diagnostics, check {none,quick,fast,medium,extended,changed} did not work.

shadaddy

Seems that way. Hopefully that's the only command that has changed. I've been messing around with it all day and that's the only thing I've noticed so far. Again thanks for the help, and I look forward to the fix on the GUI.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.