Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Tab Memory && Double Click Response

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Tab Memory && Double Click Response

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      paul

First off let me say that SQLyog is fantastic. I've been using MySQL Front for many months now and SQLyog has taken over as my primary GUI interface.

One observation/ feature request that would improve productivity considerably (at least for me) would be retention of the selected tab (Result, Messages, Objects, History) upon double-click of the table in the left tree view. Currently the double click always brings the user to the 'Objects' tab. I would like to select a tab and then be able to cycle through a few of the tables by double-clicking.

Another request. Instead of having to hit f8 for an edit window, can a tab be added to accomplish the same thing. This way (combined with the first request) I can make updates and enter data quickly throughout the DB without so many keystrokes and clicks.

Again, this is a major step forward for MySQL management. Great work!

Ritesh
      Quote:
      One observation/ feature request that would improve productivity considerably (at least for me) would be retention of the selected tab (Result, Messages, Objects, History) upon double-click of the table in the left tree view. Currently the double click always brings the user to the 'Objects' tab. I would like to select a tab and then be able to cycle through a few of the tables by double-clicking

Quote:
      Another request. Instead of having to hit f8 for an edit window, can a tab be added to accomplish the same thing. This way (combined with the first request) I can make updates and enter data quickly throughout the DB without so many keystrokes and clicks.

Both the above features are in our TO-DO list. We are currently working on GUI and proabably will completely change the UI in one of the future releases.

paul

Great! I'm happy to hear that these features are somewhere on the list.

Thanks…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.