Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Synchronization Wording Bug?

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Synchronization Wording Bug?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      avallach

Greetings,

I've pulled up the Database Synchronization Tool and am looking at two of my databases side by side. In Database 1 I have a few tables that have different structures than those in Database 2. The wording in parenthesis next to one table in Database 1 says (Select to Alter in First) and in Database 2 it says (Select to Alter in Second). Yet in Database 1 for a table that does not exist in Database 2 it says (Select to Drop in Second) while the same table in Database 2 says (Select to Create in First). I have one table in Database 1 and Database 2 that have the same structure, except I changed an int field from unsigned to not unsigned, and it has in Database 1 (Select to Alter in Second) and in Database 2 (Select to Alter in First). So I'm just checking to see if the wording is labled incorrectly.

I think you could reproduce this by creating a table with the same name and structure in two different databases, and then pick one of the two tables and add a new field to it and then look at the sync tool.

Thanks,

Daniel

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.