Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Suggestion: GUI font and columns

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Suggestion: GUI font and columns

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Krotow

SQLyog is a very cool MYSQL management tool, I like it. IMHO the best replacement of MySQL-Front, that also was be a best of past, but now is deceased. Ok, now about our SQLyog – I found, that it GUI view/edit lacks one major feature – user-selectable font in view/edit tables. At first – I like to see table data (result page, property windows etc.) in proportional font, such as Arial/Helvetica/MS Sans Serif. At second – SQLyog GUI use only one code page, that don't match for my needs. By default, what I see, a some kind of CP1250 or CP1252 is used, but I need a CP1257 (Baltic) and somewhere a CP1251 (Russian). If fonts for SQLyog GUI items will be configurable separately for each item (font and code page for server treeview, SQL window, property pages and separately for each tab content in bottom part (result, messages,…)), this will be great.

Ritesh

We plan to support different fonts in one of the future release of SQLyog.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.