Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Suggestion: auto-select database

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Suggestion: auto-select database

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi!

I've a little idea for SQLyog: if i select a table in a database (see number 1 in the attached image below) it would be nice if the database box (see number 2) automatically assume the correct database value. In the example below i've selected table “amministratori” in database “ospedale”; so the database box should be set to “ospedale”.

I think it would be nice! It often happens that i select the table, then i manually write SQL statements, but when i try to execute them i realize i've forgotten to select the right database in the box. 🙂

Thanks again for your powerful and useful tool! Bye!

CalEvans

I second this request and call for a vote. 🙂

=C=

stretchy

😀 – I came here specifically to make this suggestion. I'm glad I am not the only one thinking this.

avallach

Me too!

trolljanz

Hi ,

Started today using it as a replacement for Mysql-Front, by the way GREAT JOB, and I subscribe this idea about auto selection, its kinda frustrating selecting manualy the db u wanna use specially if u use many dbs as I do.

Thankz

Tiago

I'm glad so many people subscribe my suggestion! I agree with Cal calling this characteristic for a vote. 🙂

I hope it will be implemented in SQLyog 3.1! Bye!

Ritesh

It has been implemented in SQLyog 3.1 which will be released soon.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.