Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Structure Syncronization Tool – Greyed Out.

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Structure Syncronization Tool – Greyed Out.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      LeHHeL

Hi,

I tried to run loclhost compare between 2 databases and compare was done, but everything is greyed out.

Also I get Error no 1146, Table mysql.proc doesen't exist.

It is happening only on my localhost Windows.

peterlaursen
      Participant

That happens because your MySQL server was incorrectly updated from a previous version.  Looks like you have upgraded from 4.x to 5.x ?/

After such upgrade you should always run the 'mysql_upgrade' program or the 'mysql_fix_privilege_tables.sql' script (is there is /scripts folder in your MySQL installation ?).  The installer does not run this script!  You will have to do so yourself.

Refer to: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/upgrade.html

BTW: Also SQLyog User Management won't work unless the upgrade was done correctly.  The `mysql` database must be changed itself to be in accordance with the MySQL server binay itself.  That is what the 'mysql_fix_privilege_tables.sql' script does basicly: performs some ALTER TABLEs on the `mysql` database itself.

Note that this script (by design!) generates errors.  So you cannot run this script as an external file form SQLyog (it will abort with the first error).  You can copy-paste into SQLyog editor and run from her ('execute all') or you can run from command-line client.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.