Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Stored Procedure Integration With Svn

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Stored Procedure Integration With Svn

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim

I have all of my stored procedures saved as text files in my SVN repository. I would to use SQLyog to read all of those files in and exectue them against a database without having to open them individually. Essentially, I want to be able to roll back changes to the entire set of stored procedures very quickly or upgrade my production database with all the changes quickly. I know that I can create scripts using SQLyog and run them against my prod database, but that doesn't allow me to roll back changes when a problem arises. Is there something in SQLyog that will do this? Does anyone see the value in what I'm trying to do, or am I wasting my time?

Ritesh

Very valid requirement. In fact, many SQLyog users visiting our booth at the MySQL UC wanted source control integration.

We have put it in our TODO list.

Jim

That's good to hear. I'm not necessarily looking for full integration (although that would be great), but just want to execute all of the batch files in a directory at once instead of having to open them all individually.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.