Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

SSL Support?

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments SSL Support?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all.

With the release of MySQL v4, SSL support has been introduced and I just spent the last 4 hours recompiling MySQL 4.0.13 to include support for it (lots of troubleshooting in the middle of the 4 hours) only to find no win32 mysql admin tools support SSL 🙂

Would webyog happen to support SSL ??

Anonymous

Well, I went ahead and installed Webyog anyway. Very nice installer and the program looks great and I got rather excited when I saw the 'Use SSL encryption' button on the 'Connect to MySQL Host…' window.

Only problem is, it doesn't work for me. I tried not using SSL and it works OK, but when I enable SSL and click connect, it gives me the hour-glass and I sit there forever waiting.

Any ideas??

Ritesh

Can I have your email address. I would like to talk to you on this subject.

Alternatively, you can email me.

glueteeth

I had a similar ordeal re-compiling mysql. I can connect via ssl using the command-line client on linux. However when I try to connect using webyog with the “enable ssl” checkbox checked – I too get the hourglass for ever….

Is this a known problem – Is there a known fix?

peterlaursen
      Participant

No problems here ..

SSL works fine …

glueteeth

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to debug the application lockup?

Is there perhaps some other settings on the server side above and beyond what would be needed to support ssl on the localhost (for which ssl works fine using the mysql command line utility). I can connect fine without the using SSL box checked.

-mjs

rjack

Is SSL a 4.x feature only for Mysql/SQLyog?

Robert

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.