Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog Ultimate 8.71 Strange Tab Feature

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Sqlyog Ultimate 8.71 Strange Tab Feature

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Marcus_L

Hello Guys,

let me say that sqlyog is a nice programm, i really like it. But in last update you did something i wouldn't call a “update”.

Always when my indentation is more than one tabulator width and i press enter the cursor moves back to the first tabulator on the next line.

This is pretty annoying because when i write big queries with big subselects i need an indentation of e.g. three or four tabulators for several line. But the funny cursor always jumps left to the first tabulator on the next line.

The SQL Formatter in Preferences isn't even able to be set up for sub queries and such complicated stuff. If i enable the option “stacked” its still the same, only that the cursor is not jumping to first tabulator, its only doing one space.

I need a cursor that keeps indentation when pressing enter and go on a new line. I can move it left and right my own.

Can you please remove that new feature or at least add a option that cursor simply keeps intendation? If its already there, please let me know.

Thank you very much!

Greetings

Marcus

vishal.pr

Hi,

This was a bug introduced in version 8.7 and is already fixed in 8.8 Beta2. Please refer to http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/01/12/sqlyog-mysql-gui-8-8-beta-2-released/

Regards,

Vishal P.R

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.