Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog Tutorial Update

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Sqlyog Tutorial Update

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      regex
      Participant

In case anyone is starting out on SQLyog — or if you started some time ago and would like a refresher on features you might not be using…

Today I updated my (Not so) Quick Manual to SQLyog

There were some cool features introduced in the past year that I hadn’t yet had a chance to put in.

There’s a little bit lot of content, so to make navigation easier I introduced an index with jumping points to all the sections.

As usual, feedback is most welcome.

We love you, SQLyog!!!

heart.png

peterlaursen
      Participant

Thanks a lot!

You have posted a few feature requests last week and during the weekend, I know. We will reply to those (in this week probably).

regex
      Participant

Thanks for your encouragements, Peter!

There’s always more that could be added to that tutorial… But it shouldn’t be so large that it becomes unwieldy as a manual—wanting to make it easy to get an overview.

Beefed up the Scheduled Backup section this morning.

We will reply to those (in this week probably).

Thank you, and… no rush whatsoever. The forum is just a convenient place to deposit feature ideas for discussion.

For the record, my current feature wishlist is here…  But to be fair, if none of that happened, I would still find SQLyog absolutely wonderful. 🙂

The manual is a real loss though.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.