Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog Not Working

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Sqlyog Not Working

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mkraju007001

Hi Team!!!!!!

I use a SQLyog-10.3.0-1Trial Version for 30 days on win XP SP3. From last few days SQLyog is not running on user

logging but it is running on administrator logging. i check all the setting related to SQLyog and also check logs. There

is no error in logs. After that i give the administrator permission to user and then run the SQLyog and it show that 30

days has been complete for SQLyog-10.3.0-1Trial Version. Then i log of our system and log on by administrator, and

run the SQLyog and now it's running.

I confused if it is trial version and it show the message “30 days has been complete for SQLyog-10.3.0-1Trial Version”.

on User logging, then why it is running on administrator logging and why it's not show the same message on administrator

logging.

Please help me for this issue…………..

Thanks & Regards

Munish Kumar

System Admin.

peterlaursen
      Participant

The simple explantion is that the TRIAL has expired for one user but not for the other. Just as the license for commercial versions is *per user* the TRIAL period also is *per user*.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.