Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog For Linux

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Sqlyog For Linux

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      intel352

What happened to SQLYog for Linux? It seems that with the project now being open-source, that it would be more likely to have a linux client, yet there is still none available.

The organization that I work at has now switched almost completely to Linux & FreeBSD, with Windows still existing only for our Graphics users. Is there any plans for a Linux version in the future?

I may try to see if SQLYog runs in Crossover Office, but it just makes sense to have a proper client

peterlaursen
      Participant

SQLyog runs on Wine (aand the comemrcial wine build 'cross over').

refer to: http://webyog.com/faq/31_71_en.html

There is currently no activities to build a native SQLyog for Linux.

Wine is available for Linux, FreeBSD/and PC-BSD, Solaris et. al.   

Anonymous

heh, this is kind a silly, such a nice (FAST!) program you got here and you did it for win api. You would get a lot more attention if you did it with wxWidgets or QT, I don't have the required knowledge but somebody should really port Sqlyog to Linux. Or you can at least offer an binary compiled with winelib like google did with picasa. I usually use wine with apps for I don't have the replacement but for mysql there are many similar native apps (not that good) but i will prefer to use those despite the fact that sqlyog is faster.

Rohit

Yes, we are going to offer builtin Wine support like Google Picassa.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.