Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog Error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      adarsh

Hi ALL,

I downloaded latest version of SQLyog 6.1Trial and installed but i am getting this error when i click on the exe.

attaching screenshot.

Thanks

Adarsh

adarsh

Sorry All,

Actually some how my insatlled folder gets renamed that's why i got that error message.

adarsh

Hi,

when i right click on database to create table the create table grid will open but the focus is showing on first cell but to enter i have to click on that cell instead of that can we do directly typing once we open the grid.

and while creating the tables i think MySQL won't allow more lenghty table name so, why can't we give some limitation in the text field while creating the table itself becasue if we give lenght table name which MySQL does not supports we are getting error but that error will indicates that “Incorrect table name” i know this is mysql error but still we can avoid this i think we can restrict while entering the title itself.

Thanks and Regards

Adarsh

peterlaursen
      Participant

1) it is working for us without any need for clicking with the mouse. Please detail!

2) Identifiers in MySQL can be up to 64 chars long. Please tell MySQL version and tell what exactly you enter that returns the error 'incorrect table name'.

MySQL docs: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/identifiers.html

adarsh

Hi Peter,

1) Some how my SQLyog installation foleder got renamed and i tried to open SQLyog from that renamed folder.

2) It;s a sugession: as per your replay from above post the mysql will support upto 64 chars for table name what i am telling is now there is no restriction in cretae table dialouge so instead of that we can restrict upto 64 chars to user while entering the table name itself.

3) another suggession is if we open the create table grid the focus is going into the first cell but i am not able to enter column name directly i have to double click on that.

MySQL version: MySQL 5.0.45 nt

peterlaursen
      Participant

As regards 3) it works fine for me with both CREATE TABLE and ATLER TABLE.

I can type directly without using the mouse at all.

what am I missing?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.