Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

SQLyog crashing

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests SQLyog crashing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      yaki

It seems that SQLyog is crashing for no particular reason after running in background for some time. Does anyone else experience that?

dany

Hi,

I use SQLyog for several hours a day and it never crashes. 😛

I use Windows2000 SP3 and MySQL 4.0.12

Bye,

Daniele

yaki

sometimes it doesn't crash for days, sometimes it crashes several times a day. using Win2K (all latest) w/ at least 3 mySQL connections. wierd…

yaki

here is proof of the crash… 🙁

Ritesh

Can you tell us the operation which you were performing when SQLyog crashed?

yaki

pretty much none. i run some queries, switch to another application work there, in some hours Alt+Tab back to SQLyog and it crashes. i wish it would be because of some query or something more specific. unfortunatly it crashes just like that. it never happened before 3.1 though. also doesn't depend on how many open connections if any. tested w/ crash on 0 connections open. is there any way to trace it?

Ritesh
      Quote:
      is there any way to trace it?

No 🙁

Is it happening regularly or once in a while :huh:

yaki

its crashing w/out any pattern. sometimes twice a day, sometimes can last couple of days. crashes happen only when i alt+tab to it after keeping it in the background for some time. i'll keep testing it, maybe there is some condition for a crash (like some database or network).

vp70

it also happend to me few days ago. SQLyog crashed 3 time in a row for no particular reason after running in background for some time.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.