Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog Crash

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

SQLyog Ultimate 12.15 64 bit

Wine 1.6.2

Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit

Lately, SQLyog has been crashing several times a day, but the program does not die.  I get the crash message but the program itself continues to run and apparently operate correctly.

In the instance that just happened, I used the Alter Table dialog to make some changes to the column, then walked away for a bit.  When I got back the alter had completed and the completion message and the crash message were both showing on the screen.

That dump is attached.

peterlaursen
      Participant

There is no dump attached!

It can be a little tricky to add files here.  First you must select and upload, next “attach to post”.

Mitch
      Participant

Sorry, trying again to attach the dump.

Mitch
      Participant

This is still a problem.  Happens occasionally when doing a table Alter. I’ve noticed that when this happens, SQLyog will hang when I try to close it later, rather than closing cleanly.

peterlaursen
      Participant

The crashdump does not point to any specific place in code. Crashdumps from Wine often don’t. So it won’t help us to identify the problem.

Mitch
      Participant

So how do we diagnose this?  It is happening almost every day.

WaveTyler

It’s happening to me randomly too. To close SQLYog, I have to kill the process, (using either xkill or system monitor) and fire off a console command “wineboot” which resets wine, otherwise next time I try and start SQLYog it won’t start correctly.

Mitch
      Participant

How do we go about diagnosing this problem.  It is happening several times a day lately.

peterlaursen
      Participant

@Mitch . are you still facing this problem?

Mitch
      Participant

Yes, it happens almost every day.

Mitch
      Participant

This is happening almost every day. Just now it crashed when I clicked on a database name in the left panel.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.