Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog 9.0Beta Crash

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog BETA Discussions Sqlyog 9.0Beta Crash

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      smine
      Participant

i just got a crash. all i did was enter a query in the editor then hit F9. i have attached the dump.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Is it reproducible? Specific query(ies) causing this? Does it happen with a specific server or all servers? Do you use any kind of tunneling? Your OS? If Win7/2008r2 did you install ServicePack1?

We will check the dump of course, but please add as many details as your can!

smine
      Participant

sorry, i should know by now to include more details :). WinXP SP3, 3GB RAM, MySQL 5.0.77. it happened only once, on one server. we do not use tunneling. unfortunately, not reproducible. i don't recall the query that generated the dump, but i don't write complex queries, it might have included GROUP BY but i am not sure.

'peterlaursen' wrote:

Is it reproducible? Specific query(ies) causing this? Does it happen with a specific server or all servers? Do you use any kind of tunneling? Your OS? If Win7/2008r2 did you install ServicePack1?

We will check the dump of course, but please add as many details as your can!

peterlaursen
      Participant

OK .. hopefully the dump will reveal something. We will check on Monday.

nithin

Hello,

We have got a similar crash internally, that was pointing to same point where your crash dump points. Its solved internally and will include into the next public release. FYI It was not connection type related, it was a bug with code where we do format the query to display at the bottom of result tab.

Thank you

Nithin

nithin

We have fixed this issue and released 9.0 Beta2.

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/04/01/sqlyog-mysql-gui-9-0-beta-2-released/

Can you confirm this into your envirment and let us know the status.

smine
      Participant
      'nithin' wrote:

We have fixed this issue and released 9.0 Beta2.

Can you confirm this into your envirment and let us know the status.

i cannot make this occur. thanks!

peterlaursen
      Participant

OK. Thanks for your feedback. FYI this crash happened inside code formatting the single line display of the query at the bottom of RESULT tab.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.