Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sqlyog 12.19 Very Slow

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Sqlyog 12.19 Very Slow

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

SQLyog Utlimate 12.19 64 bit

Wine 1.6.2

Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit

Just installed this version of SQLyog today and it is very slow, particularly when displaying table data and trying to manipulate that data in the grid and save the changes to the database. I typically make a change in a column by typing the new value and pressing the down arrow key. This used to take less than an second and now it takes 5 – 10 seconds. 

Just displaying data from the table takes so long that the window manager grays the window due to non-responsiveness.

Trying to adjust the width of columns in the display is excruciatingly slow.

Mitch
      Participant

12.19 was essentially unusable for me. I went back to 12.18.

PS – are there download links for older versions in the customer’s area of the web site?  I could not find them.  Downloaded by munging the URL of the current version.

Sibin A S

Hello Mitch,

We have identified the issue. We plan to release the new build with the fix in 30-45 minutes. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Regards,

Sibin

fritzmg

Same problem here under Windows 10 x64, 12.1.8 works fine – good to know there is a fix under way :).

Hi,

The issue is fixed in our latest release.. Please refer to our blog.. >> 
      http://blog.webyog.com/2016/02/12/sqlyog-mysql-gui-12-2-0-released/

Regards,

Maryam

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.