Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Some Feature Requests

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Some Feature Requests

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jimmie

allow to customize our own keyboard shortcuts.

(at least allow to remove the bindings of some of the existing shortcuts, which accidentally get hit, irritatingly.

Remember the last opened .sql file, so we don't have to keep opening it manually each time the program is started.

Would like to be able to customize the toolbar so I can put frequently used commands there and remove commands that are rarely or never used.

ashwin

Hello,

1)

Quote:
      allow to customize our own keyboard shortcuts

We already have this request in our issue-tracker here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1409

2)

Quote:
      Remember the last opened .sql file, so we don't have to keep opening it manually each time the program is started.

Noted here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=954

3)

Quote:
      Would like to be able to customize the toolbar so I can put frequently used commands there and remove commands that are rarely or never used.

I have added the request here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1744

Currently our developers are busy for atleast 2-3 weeks. We will schedule these according to priority.

Thanks for using SQLyog.

Regards,

Ashwin A

Jimmie

Thank you.

I look forward to those features.

It will reduce the bottlenecks in my workflow.

MajorJohnson

I’m with the assignable keyboard shortcuts.  I’m on the free trial running in linux under wine and really that’s bothering me a bit.  Hitting f9 takes my hands away from the keyboard, I like ctrl-enter for executing queries.

peterlaursen
      Participant

As replied many times before, there is very little chance that configurable keyboard shortcuts will be implemented. 

cesarf

hi guys,

Almost at the beginning of the times, when Digital’s VAX came out of the race and the unix 2-letter commands & unstandarized switches became the “way of being” of guis, I gave up on shorcuts standarization among programs… even now, after few years of stability, some stupid “gui-designer” converted our beloved icons to an abortion of “the” way.

Fortunatelly, several years ago Autohotkey came to my rescue and now I can customize almost any shortcut configuration to fit my uses and suspected alzheimer 🙂

I hope this way you can customize SQLyog to your needs and share your results with us, to improve this excellent tool.

br,

cesar.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.