Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Snmp Trap Notification For Multiple Alerts

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Snmp Trap Notification For Multiple Alerts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      dsart13

Hi,

I just face a little anoying problem, let me explain:

If a server has multiple alerts, I receive multiple traps, so far, that’s what I want.

But, when status comes stable, for example (current connections + available), I only receive one trap containing new status for both monitors, I noticed that this also the same behaviour with email notifications.

Is there a way to configure Monyog to always send just one trap for each monitor?

Thx in advance,

dsart13

Anonymous

Hi,

MONyog, by design, sends one email/trap per data collection if there is/are any alert-able or stable counter(s). So, for alerts you are getting different emails that indicates that those alerts occur at different data collections done by MONyog whereas for stable notification, those counters were found in stable state for that particular data collection so MONyog sent you the email regarding that.

Can you describe why do you want separate notifications for each monitor every time?

Also, it would be better if you write this to [email protected] where we can interact in a better manner.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.