Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

small feature

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests small feature

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      yaki

after using sqlyog for some time i can say that so far it lacks only one useful feature. when doing some selection query it would be nice to have [edit/delete] button in grid for each row. so that u could delete individual row with a click and bring up dialog for row update. i beleive phpMyAdmin has that, quite useful.

and on a side note, how about having 'copy cell value to clipboard' menu selection when right clicking on result grid. there is already 'copy data to clipboard'.

do those make sense? <_< thanx 😎

Ritesh
      Quote:
      when doing some selection query it would be nice to have [edit/delete] button in grid for each row. so that u could delete individual row with a click and bring up dialog for row update. i beleive phpMyAdmin has that, quite useful.

Use F8 to execute the query instead of F5.

Quote:
      and on a side note, how about having 'copy cell value to clipboard' menu selection when right clicking on result grid. there is already 'copy data to clipboard'

You can copy certain rows of data to clipboard and not column values. To copy individual rows to clipboard, select them in the resultpane and choose Export Selected Data To Clipboard from the popup menu.

yaki

F8 is a nice feature! i didn't see it before 😕

as for copying, there is no way to copy value of a single cell into the clipboard. i can do whole resultset and selected rows, but not cell values. this is rather needy 🙂

thanx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.