Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Slow Query Logging To Nfs Mount

forums forums Monyog Monyog Deployment Slow Query Logging To Nfs Mount

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      holydiver

We're currently running MySQL 5.1.6 on Ubuntu 10.04 server. I'm trying to write my slow query log to an NFS mount, but I keep getting an Error 13 – “Could not use /upload/mysql_logs/mysql04/querylogs/slow-query.log for logging (error 13).” The mount is at the “upload” directory and appears to be fully read/writable on the server, but for some reason MySql cannot use it. Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this? I tried changing the permissions on “upload” to be the same as the rest of the MySQL logs (error, etc.), but no dice.

Has anyone else here seen this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

A

peterlaursen
      Participant

You posted a support ticket with same content. In the ticket I replied:

Quote:
      “Don't you think this a question for MySQL rather than for us at Webyog? I don't think this is a problem with MONyog or SQLyog. and as such outside the scope of our product support.

I remember some problems with NFS reported to bugs.mysql.com with NFS. But don't remember details

And also if you are really serious that you are using MySQL 4.1.6 than the standard reply will be (here and at MySQL) that you should upgrade the server – to 4.1.20/21/22 at least. But 4.1.x as well as 5.0.x are now completely out of active support”.

If you can reproduce the same problem with MySQL 5.1.60 or 5.5.18 (latest maintained versions) you should report it to bugs.mysql.com.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.