Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Slow Query Log Analyzer

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Slow Query Log Analyzer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Either some rows of information are missing or lost when I try to sort based on any column of the log analyzer output.

To repeat:

1) Try to analyze a slowquery log > 4 MB

2) Click on “First Seen” column to sort Asc or Desc.

You will note that Either full information is not shown or there is spurious data. For eg: In the default view (without sorting on any column) I could see the value of “Mar 03 blah” in the “First Seen” column. But when I clicked on the column for sorting based on First Seen column, I could not find this data anymore. It was lost. And this was true when I tried to sort based on any other column.

sandhya.r

Hi,

As per design MONyog will display only the top 200 records in the Query analyzer page.

Sorting the result causes the sort algorithm to be applied to the entire table but only the top 200 rows are displayed.

Regards,

Sandhya

Hi Sandhya,

Is there any future plans to show all records (may be using pagination). Or at least to export all records into CSV. Because in a production environment where we want to generate a report of slow queries for a whole month, the top 200 records will just list for the ast 5 or 6 days.

This is a very good feature to have.

'sandhya.r' wrote on '30:

Hi,

As per design MONyog will display only the top 200 records in the Query analyzer page.

Sorting the result causes the sort algorithm to be applied to the entire table but only the top 200 rows are displayed.

Regards,

Sandhya

sandhya.r

Hi,

This request is added in our issue tracker. But priority is not set. We will update on this once this request is taken.

Thank you for your valuable requests.

Regards,

Sandhya

The “Export As CSV” option eats up all the CPU and never finishes when we do a sort on any column (say count) and then click Export. And I cannot stop MonYog service too when this happens. It fails.

The slow query log analyzer is such a good and important feature in MonYog but cannot be used effectively because of its limitations mentioned in this thread.

I am attaching a screen shot of the cpu/memory usage by MonYog at the time of doing this operation for your reference. And the cpu usage never drops after this.

Ratheesh

Hi Ratheesh,

We'll get rid of this limitation with priority.

Also, I'm moving this discussion to our support system. Issues like these are more easily managed there.

http://webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi?cmd=ticket&key=9316Z1490036918618127238

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.