Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Sja Fails With Slow Remore Mysql Connection

forums forums SQLyog Sync tools, Migration, Scheduled Backup and Notifications Sja Fails With Slow Remore Mysql Connection

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat

I have, probably, an unusual situation.

Connections to my remote MySQL databases hosted at HostGator connect extremely slow.  In other words when I open the connection in SQLyog it takes 20 to 30 seconds before the connection is made then data transfers proceed normally.

When I run SJA it errors out instantly with

SQLyog Job Agent v11.51 (64 bit) Copyright(c) Webyog Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Sync started at Wed Jun 18 11:56:26 2014

Could not get tables for the TARGET MySQL server

I have 28800 in my job file but that doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Is there another setting for my job files that will tell SJA to wait 30 seconds for the remote connection to complete?

sathish

Hello,

Could you please tell us what is the type of connection that you are using(Direct/HTTP/SSH)?

Also it would be helpful if could attach the screenshots of the connection tab. You can gray out the host name, user name and password.

Regards,

Sathish

Pat

http

dsl

The slow connection is only with HostGator.

Databases hosted at GoDaddy and Quest data centers connect instantly.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Why do you think then it is a problem with SQLog and not Hostgator? I suggest you contact Hostgator support about tis.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.